First off, thanks to blenrock for setting up this community for those of us who are going to be working on Dodecahedron. Hopefully this will make it a lot easier to us to all work together. At least, that's the plan. :-)
Second, you're probably wondering about the title of this post. Well, I have a survey that I would love to have all of you people fill out - I'm really interested to know more about who I'll be working with, an intrest I'm sure everyone else shares. SO, with that in mind, I've come up with a survey. I'll be filling it out ASAP, probably later today. Could the rest of you please try to get it done sometime this week? It's not that long or difficult - really the main point, besides satisfying my curiosity, is to let me know the literary tastes each of you have.
Please post your answers as individual posts for clarity's sake. :-)
1. What are three of your favorite books and why do you like them so much?
2. What particular genres (fantasy, romance, sci-fi, etc.) do you read the most?
3. What is a book that you absolutely hated and why didn't you like it?
4. What are five to ten authors whose books you really like?
5. What do you consider to fall into the catagory of "children's literature"? What about "YA literature"?
6. What are the last three to five books that you read for pleasure and, briefly, what did you think of them?
7. Would you have any problem with writing up semi-detailed coverage on any books you read (synopsis, comments, recommensation, etc.)
8. Why do you want to help out with Dodecahedron, how much time can you put into it, and how long do you think that you'll be able to help out?
9. What kind of "job" would you like to have with Dodecahedron - reading, reviewing, articles, interviews, etc. (put down whatever comes to mind - everyone has brilliant ideas, no matter how cheesy they may sound).
10. Please tell me anything else you'd like me to know - it doesn't have to be books related and could be written in list style for all I care. +smile+
11. What is your name (first with last initial), birthday (month/day/year), and location (city, state/province, country)?
12. What is your e-mail address?
So there you go - please answer those questions at some point during the next week.